- Business Recovery Workshop Programme
This free to access business recovery programme is available to all businesses in Kent and Medway thanks to funding from Kent County Council and Local Authorities.
Each business will be able to participate in an online workshop and subsequent one to one sessions that will help you to review the key functions within your business and develop a plan of action.
Working with your own dedicated Business Adviser, you will be supported to,
- identify the critical issues facing your business
- consider the sustainability of your current business model and explore options
- clarify your thinking and help you take control of your future direction
- develop an action plan that will put your business on the right road
- access public and private support measures including grants, innovation and investment
- connect with other businesses on the same journey and develop peer to peer learning
This programme is available until the 31st August.
To register your interest, please complete the form below.
Your Business Adviser will contact you shortly and talk you through the details of the programme and next steps.