- FSB Kent: How to Effectively Manage Your Finances and Your Mental Health
FSB Kent: How to Effectively Manage Your Finances and Your Mental Health
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Event Website/Booking Link
Do you worry about your staff? Are you concerned about income and outgoings, both in your business and personal life? Perhaps you are learning how to handle a furloughed team while chasing invoices and wondering if or when they will be paid.
When the outside world throws your plans up in the air, it can be hard to map a clear route to success.
This virtual event will:
- Show you essential key dates in the financial calendar to help you plan ahead
- Highlight case studies so you can avoid the mistakes of others
- Explain financial support options that are available to you, right now
- Signpost mental health resources to keep you and your staff healthy
- Judge Baiser, Deputy Insolvency and Companies Judge of the High Court
- Ruth Duncan, Maxwell Davies, an expert in debt solutions
- Tracey Westell, Pecunia 2016, cash flow and credit management consultant and trainer
- Hosted by Deborah Turner, FSB Kent Area Leader
We welcome questions being sent in ahead of this event, which can be anonymised if you wish.
FSB is committed to raising money for Heads Together, the FSB Chairman Mike Cherry OBE’s chosen charity.
For general inquiries regarding the event please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07976 434519.
New to virtual networking? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.
For our privacy notice please visit https://www.fsb.org.uk/about-us/company-information/privacy-policy
This is one of many FSB events run across the UK. And be sure to follow @fsbsoutheast for regular information to support your business.