- Upskilling Your Staff and Building a Sustainable Team
Upskilling Your Staff and Building a Sustainable Team
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Event Website/Booking Link
Host – Anthony Impey MBE, Chair, DCMS Policy Unit for Skills and Apprenticeships.
Join this virtual event with a packed expert panel to find out about the different ways you can upskill your team and support young people. Find out about traineeships, the kickstart scheme, T-Levels and apprenticeships and relevant Government-backed incentives for small business owners and start-ups.
- Karen Woodward, Deputy Director, Employer Relations, Department for Education ‘Connecting more SMEs with apprenticeships and the wider skills offer’
- David Ward, CEO, Ward Security
- Brant McNaughton, Managing Director, ECCE Media
- Natalie Trueman, Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Ellis Sharpe, Business Skills Administrator, IPS International Ltd
For general enquiries regarding the event, please email email@example.com
New to virtual networking? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.